Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Wednesday diversion

Yet another of my previous scratch build projects.  This is a Warhound Titan using the template which is popular on the internet.  I admit there is a lot that could have been done to make this a bit snazzier, but I still love the skulls all over the place and the improvised collar.



I plan to someday build Warhound titans which exemplify each of the 4 chaos gods and the traitor legions which represent them.  Since these are projects which take about a month to complete, they tend to take a back seat until the various armies I am completing are in their finishing stages!



If any of my readers have their own scratch built projects, whether it is terrain, large Apocalypse vehicles, or even something as simple as a conversion model, feel free to link to it in the comments section!  Consider this an open conversion thread :)

No comments:

Post a Comment