Monday, June 25, 2012

Building Daemon Princes

Hello again everyone.  This week will look like another where I didn't get anything done, despite the progress I've made.  First the pictures, then the explanation.





I know what you're thinking "What the heck am I looking at?" or maybe "Buah!  Frankenstein's monster, if Frankenstein was Nurgle!", and you wouldn't be far off.  I built the bodies using Sculpey back when I wanted some Beasts of Nurgle.  However, I removed the arms I had made previously as they looked a bit silly.  These arms and legs I copied from the Great Unclean One model and added as you can see here.

There is still quite a bit I'd like to do on this fella, but there's only so much I can get done in a week!  There are 2 more Daemon Princes which are close to this far, and hopefully sometime next week these guys will be sporting wings and I'll be finished sculpting around the arms, legs, gut, and rear end.

Anyways, till next week happy hobbying all!

No comments:

Post a Comment