Hello everyone. The other week I started repainting the Blue Scribes model I threw together last year. This is where they are so far.
The images aren't as clear as I would like, but I was losing light fast (busy day!). Up next is the scratch built Tzeentch Chariot I put together.
I used plasticard to make the disc, the blades, and the wood harness. The wood I scratched up with a metal piece to create the look of wood. The tentacles coming out of the sides of the chariot are made from milliput rolled over night and left to harden.
That's it for today's post. I'm hoping to have some time to work on a second chariot (and maybe paint some more).