Monday, December 19, 2011

A Librarian Dreadnought Joins the Fray

Welcome back one and all to Scratchbuilt 40K!  The last few weeks I've been spending my free time away from Warhammer related ventures (as one friend calls playing Skyrim 'Chasing the dragon').  However, I have had the chance to put together and paint a Librarian Dreadnought for the Pride of the Emperor army.


This model's arms are removable and the waist is magnetized to allow the model to pivot.


I recreated the faces on the base using InstaMold and resin and adding it to the base.


I would rather have had the Force Weapon painted using the airbrush, but sadly that is put away as Wisconsin winters are not kind to airbrushing outside.  This, however, turned out better than I thought it would.


Well, that's it for this week.  I know it's not much of an update after 3 weeks of silence, but it's all I could get finished in that time.  Till next time, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment