Monday, November 7, 2011

And then there were Razorbacks

Welcome back all.  Over the last week I've been able to find the time to throw together 3 Razorbacks for the Pride of the Emperor (counts-as Blood Angels) army I've been building.


As regular readers will probably notice right off, the Razorback uses the same frame as the Predator, which is, of course, based on the Space Marine Rhino.  There are a few differences, mainly in the side doors, small door at the top, and the weapon load-out at the top.


For the Razorbacks I put together a custom made las cannon/twin linked plasma gun to work with my list.  The plasma guns were made initially using sculpey, wire, plasticard, and a small metal circle.  I then cast the piece in InstaMold and recast using resin.


I have yet to make the exhaust pieces at the sides, but this is mostly how they look.  Again, another set of vehicles that will need painting, and I'm hoping I can find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment